There’s a Time for Everyone

Cassie - Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I believe that everyone has there time at which they either excel academically or shine in the show ring or just plain old have a good day. As an example, as people getting straight A’s or people get an A on their test. I have had many of those days where I just want to rip someone’s head off and I believe everyone has one of those days. But people just need to realize that even if you don’t do well on a test its not the end of the world, you always have the next test to do well on. Why people day they don’t have good luck? I don’t know why, but I know people like it when they win or have a good day! I especially love it when I have a good day, it just brightens my spirits. I need to realize that everything happens for a reason and if bad things happen I have to learn to get over it and move on. Another reason I complain or get frustrated about is I didn’t get what I wanted or place where I wanted. I have to learn that everything isn’t going to go my way and I have deal with what I got. I know I’m not a perfect person in anyway and no one is, I just have to learn to take what I get when I’m showing or having a bad day, even it isn’t the placing I want or how my day is going. I believe that a good day for me is coming or that first place in the show ring will come. I just need to wait for that day and hopefully it will com and it will be a good day and show for me.