Later Classes

LaBrina - Louisville, Kentucky

Early classes for college students can be a hassle from time to time. It is still hard to wake up in the morning even if the student did not go out the night before. It’s hard to wake up in the morning because of studying and constant involvement in campus activities.

I believe that the earliest college class should start at 10 in the morning, because it is not early nor is it too late to wake up in the morning. Being a college student myself I can relate to this because early mornings tend to have a negative affect on students, especially when you haven’t gotten enough sleep.

Granted some students enjoy or are use to getting up in the morning but majority of college students struggle with it every day. Later classes would be beneficial to not only students but faculty and staff as well, because the faculty and staff have to get up early than the students so that they are prepared to interact with them all day long. With later classes this will give staff a chance to take their time to get ready for their day.

This may not seem like it is a very important issue, but I truly believe that if classes started at a later time then grades would be higher, attitudes would be better, and everyone would be a whole lot happier on college campuses.