school and daycare

Nathan - Casco, Wisconsin
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I believe

I believe that school is just a place where parents can dump there children off for the day. It is the next thing after daycare. The only reason for school is to get rid of me. I am not that bad; my dad likes it when I am home because I do things for him. Just think school has adults, and lots of children like in Daycare. Detention is sitting in the corner, like I had to do a lot. My snack in daycare is my lunch now. But the only bad thing is that the teacher use to be nice, sweet, and kind now they give homework, projects and this essay.

School and day care have differences like I loved daycare because I played a lot of games and did fun things, but I hate school because of all the homework. The one thing I know is that there are a lot of people that will agree with me that is school really stupid.