Hero

Anhony - Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I believe that to be a hero you don’t need to be batman or superman. Hero’s are ordinary people doing ordinary jobs. A hero can be your neighbor or the person driving next to you. A hero is somebody who has an impact on somebody else’s life. So your mom and dad can be heroes. You cold be a hero and not even know it.

A hero is somebody who does what is right even when other people think it is wrong. A hero may make mistakes in their life but they are still a hero to somebody. Hero’s show selflessness, courage and self sacrifice to help others out. Heros put other peoples well being in front of their own. If you have ever thought about doing something for somebody before helping yourself you maybe considered a hero.

Many people who are considered “heros” will deny it because they don’t want to be considered conceited or self centered.

Heros are ordinary people who do ordinary jobs and don’t need to wear a cape or tights like superman or batman.