i beleive if you exercise you can look right

matt - casco WI 54205

I Believe if I exercise right, I can look right

In my past, I was chubby and slow. Over the last couple years I have taken exercise and sports seriously. I have always felt that if I wanted to be skinny or muscular and have that six pack, I would have to lift weights. This would include not only physically torturing, but mentally also. My coaches always told me that pain is temporary. I have also noticed that sports get more intense when you get into high school. I believe that if you exercise right, you can look right. This is true because exercising will burn calories that I have gained throughout the day. If I don’t burn off calories that I gain, they will build up and turn into fat, which will make it harder to loose later on. I have found out that the more you want something, the more you will try to get it. By exercising I will tear muscle tissue and it will grow back bigger and stronger. By being muscular I will look and feel better about myself. This also increases my self-esteem and how I feel about myself. I think looking right deals with peoples individual preference, on how they should look.