Consistent Tuition Prices

LaBrina - Louisville, Kentucky

Being a college student is not easy, because there is the constant issue with financial aid, loans, classes, and adapting to the college lifestyle. I believe that raising tuition will just further add to the drama. Granted that professors want more money for their services for teaching students, but sometimes the professors’ work is not worth the money they are asking for.

I believe that they should treat tuition like they treat the academic catalogs in college. If the price of going to college is going to go up then it should only affect those who are starting that particular year that it goes up. The price should remain the same for students who have been enrolled in school in the previous years. The price should stay consistent with the student’s year of enrollment. I believe this will prevent a lot of college students from dropping out, especially when they are so close to graduating. Money seems to always be a key factor in a college student’s education.