This i believe

Hongbin - Muncie, Indiana
Themes: hope

In my opinion, dreams are the original source of energy for every people. A man with a dream will own endless energy to support himselve/herselve to reach the target. Martin Luther King used all his life to fight for black people’s rights because he had a dream in which black people could be treated respectively, black kids could go to school as white kids did and so on. Therefore, it is very important for people have a dream.

When I was a kid, I once imaged that I became a great scientist and invented a lot of inventions which make people’s life easier. But now I do not want to be a scientist now, instead, I want to be a successful business man, because my major is business. Al though I changed my dream, I still keep the enthusiasm to have a dream. I think it is the point that keeps an enthusiasm to our lives so that we will never loss our dreams even we will change it a lot.

Keep the enthusiasm and our dreams, this is I believe.