This, I Believe

Landon - USA

“This, I Believe”

I believe in heaven not only because I am a Christian but also because I have been there. Ten years ago this past October, my family and I were on our way home from church and got side swiped by an ambulance. My dad died instantly, and I died at the scene, on the chopper, and at the hospital. The Doctors said that I would be like a an eight year old baby and have to learn everything all over again and I am now proud to say that I not only passed that year at school and all the rest to follow, but I am also a New Century Scholar trying to get into a university. I am also proud to be able to say that I have been to heaven because “it’s not everyday that people meet someone who has been to heaven.” I believe in heaven that there are angels on clouds dancing around like on “Sister Act” and I believe that there are streets of gold and huge mansions waiting for those who have achieved their Christian goals and are there and for those of us who are going to be there. I have always been excited about giving my testimony and telling people or churches about this because it gives me a sense of relief, to know that I stood up and told everyone about it. Plus to let people know that there is a Jesus and that there are angels and that if they have doubts, then they shouldn’t because it really is all there. Just writing about it gives me the chills or butterflies, I can’t really tell because they all feel the same to me. I have fault an extremely hard battle through school, sports, and work because before the accident I never got less than a 98%, but ever since the wreck and being a brain trauma student, it has been rough, but like everything else, I have fault me way through them all. My mom and close friends have been a huge support. Before this happened I just knew things but now I have to vision and compare them to things that have happened to me in real life before I can actually get it and feel confident with my answer. I believe in heaven, and that’s for sure.