I believe Unnecessary drama in the workplace is stressful

ROSALIND - MONROE, North Carolina
Themes: work

I always start the day of at 3:30a.m. I have to be at work at 5:00 a.m. I try to arrive with a smile. By the time I leave it is a frown with thoughts of hatred towards my co-workers.I believe that drama in the workplace is stressful. I am faced with animosity during my 12 hour shift at my job. I dont understand why so much drama goes on. I am always the center of attention.For what reason I dont know.

I always do my job.I never ask anyone to help me, also I am always on time.I can never do enough.So I decided it was time for a change. I started college.

Co-workers always going to the supervisor office reporting me. I have seen this in elementary school,not in a workplace where everyone is suppose to be grown. This just keep me focused, and makes me a stronger person.

After all, this is not the job I want to be in the rest of my life. I’m sorry that this is the future for alot of people.I believe that it is better things for me in the future. Dont hate me because i decided to take the steps to change my future. I am ging to be the R.N. giving the orders , not the Tech taking the orders. Keep in mind it is enough education for everyone. If the drama is not in the workplace it will be a better place for me and everyone else to work.