Your Happy Place

Sierra - Tempe, Arizona

No matter how good or bad your day has been there is always one thing that can put a smile on your face. When you’re doing this special thing, or at this special place, all the outside drama that you were experiencing before you began your special get away, has escaped your mind totally. Although you know that later in the night you will remember everything that had happened earlier that day that upset you, but you now realize that you may have overreacted and there is a more appropriate way to handle things.

When you’re at this special place you feel so free, almost like nothing matters. Every night I go running. While I’m running, I feel like if I just push that much harder, and just run that extra mile nothing could ever stop I and I can do whatever I put my mind to. Another thing that always gets my mind off the unnecessary drama is going to softball practice. There, together we are not only learning and growing as a team but as a family. We can always help each other with softball related things as well as our other problems. We can always help each other because we know that no matter what happens we will be there for one another until the very end.