Hope - West Liberty, Kentucky
Themes: hope

I believe that in a perfect world people would be thought upon about their character and rather the perfections of their report cards. In my world I would want people to like who I am as a person, not just who I am on paper. I wouldn’t want to be thought of as a number or as a slip of paper that can be discarded so easily.

My entire world has revolved around good grades and classroom judgments. I wait for the day that my life and happiness does not depend upon a single letter to determine my status in life or define who I am as a person. That single letter my entire life has told me the entire contents of almost 5 months and has culminated it into a single letter. To me I have been reduced to a letter and not a person. My character has nothing to do with my success, the pace and knowledge of my brain and how fast or quickly it works and responds or comes up with words has taken the place of who I am. My life has been taken away for months at a time while I try to please the very people who seem to bring me down and while I continue to give my life and I seem to get very little in return leaving my life seemingly dwindling as the seasons pass. It is a constant that I have grown accustomed too but yet realize life could always be better, because it always is in a perfect world. But with that I know that nothing can ever be perfect and although I believe that one can always hope and believe in it.