I believe in Happiness

Spencer - Rancho Santa Fe, California
Themes: gratitude

I Believe in the Power of Happiness

Spencer

I believe in the power of happiness.

I am growing up in a semi small town in San Diego County, where every body just seems depressed. Now some of you might say that Rancho is a happy place, actually there are a lot of people who are alone with nothing in their lives. No wives, dog family, anything.

I have never been a sad type of person. When I was young, well I guess I was kind of annoying to some kids. If they looked sad I would jump in big circles around them and sing that be happy song.

However I believe in this because along with other people I hate to be sad. That is why I don’t watch that many movies.

It seems to me that some people are born unhappy. I have seen some people that just look terrible. Like they have never gotten any friends or anything ever.

Being sad will not bring you anywhere in life. If you’re sad you’re, not useful to anybody. Even to yourself.

Anybody can be somebody but you just have to keep trying. Being happy will take you there. Do you think if you sit around all day moping and pouting will get you anywhere? No. If you do this you wont be able to be a firefighter or a musician, or a magician, anything you want to be. But you can fix that do you know how? Just be happy.