Believing in Myself

Spencer - Cincinnati, Ohio
Themes: hope

I believe in myself. I believe that I can fix problems in my life and get through tuff times. I know who I am and who I want to become as a person. If someone questions or doubts me, it does not affect me. The people who actually know and care for me are the ones who know what I stand for. I know where I want to be in life and how I want to get there. I trust myself to make the right decisions.

College is just a few months away. I love business, medicine, and politics and I want to pursue all of these as I am older. What major I want to do is still up in the air, but I know I will make the right choice. College is going to be crazy fun, but I know I will make the right choices. I work hard at everything I do and know when I slack off. Senior year has been interesting with certain events and classes, but next year is a brand new start. Next year I get to show everyone who I really am. I get to be myself all the time next year and not worry about petty issues.

I also get to start new habits. Freshman year of high school I was on top of everything. I would come home after practice and work on homework and study until everything was done. As high school went on, I slowly started to slack a little bit. Once in college, I can practice good habits once more and keep up with all the school work. I know I will continue being involved in my school and community next year. Each year of schooling is to prepare me for the next year. I know high school has prepared me both academically and socially for what ever is next in life. It is going to be a blast to show and do what I am all about.

Being able to trust one self is of utmost importance. I always have someone I can rely on. I have yet to come to a problem in which I could not solve it. This ability allows me to get through life and gives me the confidence that I can do anything. I believe that believing in myself is the most important thing I can do, this I believe.