I Don’t Believe in Science

Gregory - Kingsport, Tennessee

I believe in God and I don’t believe in science. I know science as fact and there is nothing to believe in, the facts support my thought or deny it, that’s it. To say “I believe in Evolution” is as faulty as saying “ I know God exists” both are incorrect, for the same reason. Faith is the realm of God and rational thought is the realm of science. There is no intersection of the two thought processes. We need both thought processes for without belief and rational thought we are but half a person. Rational thought does not allow us to enjoy a beautiful sunset or allow us to wonder about the unknowable. Belief shades our decisions from careful planning to become boxed in by our preconceived notions. Science can not be furthered when we KNOW the answer. Faith without reason is mindless, reason without faith is heartless.