Dont Worry Be Happy

Travis - Orchard Park, New York

A lot of people go through life unhappy. This is because they are conforming to society. They go through life trying to impress someone or being someone their not. I am a happy person. This is because I do what I want and if I want something bad enough then nothing can hold me back. The way to happiness is to always be yourself. I don’t care what other people think about me because I am who I am and theres nothing they can do about it.

The key to life is to find something you like and hold on to it. I love music, snowboarding, and my friends, and nobody can take them from me. Whenever I’m down they bring me up, and I couldn’t live happily without them. Some times when I’m sad I look around and see how fortunate I am and how great life really is. I see these shady gothic kids and I wonder how they can act like life is so horrible. Those people who are down and depressed should find something you enjoy and stay with it because it is all that really matters in life. You could throw your dreams away doing something you don’t like for the rest of your life, but what is the point. If your not happy your doing nothing but existing. You have to do what you want to do without influence from what others think. Is it worth it to do something you don’t like for the rest of your life just for a fat paycheck. I say No. Happiness is invaluable, but money is just paper. So be who you want to be and stand for what you think is right, but no matter what it is Be Happy! This I believe.