Sundays

HOlly - Dalton, Georgia
Themes: pleasure

“Sundays”

A new subject has been brought up in the society today. Why should we not be allowed to by alcoholic beverages on Sundays? Society is full of marvelous things and I think that one day a week we just need to set all things aside and reflect the great things. Sunday is a day that has always been known as a day of rest and relaxation. This day is one that should be worry free. Sunday is a day that we everyone should treasure.

All week there is running and fulfilling life’s dreams but on Sundays we need to all put those things aside and really realize what life is. This one day is a respectful day to focus on what has been given to you. On Sundays I try to spend time with my family and friends. We do simple things like picnicking together or just going to church s a family. These are small things that make memories and make this day enjoyable, and different from the rest.

Sundays also a day to figure out who you are. This day is given to you to sit back and realize what you want to do. Nothing is holding you back or telling you how to think. All you have to do is sit back and open yourself up to what your truths are. On Sundays you can plan out your whole week and decide if you are going to make it good or not. Sundays are a day for preparation for your future, long term and short term.

Sundays are a day of praise. When Sunday comes then you have just ended one week and are going into the next week. This day is the calming of one week and excitement of the other. People should take this one day that has a part in starting a week and ending a week to decide how they feel. This day should be a recognizable day that you can’t wait for.

When Sunday comes, take it as a day to relax. Take it as a day to block yourself from everything else in the world. Take Sunday to reflect, to open your eyes, and to praise God for what you have. Once you have done that then take that day and use it to make your next week better. Taking this one day will open many doors of happiness.