I Believe…..Change

Ashley - St.Petersburg, Florida
Themes: change

I believe in change for the good and the bad. I believe change can alter a person’s outlook on life dramatically or not at all. Change comes with no warning and most of the time we just aren’t ready, we want things to stay the same forever and the truth is they will not. In the beginning of change when you lost someone close to you, you might think change is terribly bad, but at the end it turns out to be a good change; because you’ve grown stronger and maybe you’re family has grown stronger.

Change can come in all shapes and sizes. Change can make you think, look and most of all act differently. When change arises in your life it means you’ve grown stronger and are able to take on this new challenge. When people around you start to change like your friends, family or co-workers, you get a feeling in the pit of your soul that lets you know people are changing all around you and you must be prepared.

When I was younger and things around me were changing I was never ready to change. Though as time past I found out change is something that can help me grow stronger. I don’t know how you handle change, but I enjoy change because it gives me an opportunity to show people just how strong I really am. Change shouldn’t be something you fear, change should be something you overcome.