Deep Fried Chocolate Covered Twinkies

Alex - walnut creek, California

I believe in eating junk food.

Doesn’t your mouth just start watering when you think of ho- hos, ice cream and Twinkies? Well… mine does! I can’t tell you the last time I have I have indulged in the glazed goodness of a donut. Or enjoyed the tantalizing taste of a candy bar. I just love junk food!

Someone once said, “live life to the fullest.” Some people do this by skydiving, cliff jumping or hang gliding. I however, am pleased by the smaller things in life, like chocolate covered tamales.

Now I’m not saying that I like to engorge myself into a coma every other day, but I do like to grab myself a milkshake every now and then.

There are some people that say eating junk food is bad for you and could mess you up. I say life’s to short, if your not going to live it and enjoy it than what the heck are you doing here?

So as for you ‘veggie eaters’, I only got one thing to say, lighten up and grab yourself a Popsicle!