Love

Tyler - Panama City, Florida
Themes: love

Many of us no matter age, shape, or size don’t think that there is that special someone out there for everybody, but I believe in love at first sight.

It is not everyday you hear someone say that, but it is hard to deny that warm fuzzy feeling of happiness you get whenever you see that beautiful girl or in women’s cases handsome men, strutting their stuff right in front of you and realize, “Hey, that’s the girl/guy that I am going to be with, no matter what it takes.”

I love that feeling I get when I see that special someone. I love knowing that person is always thinking about me as I am them, and I love just picturing us together, hand in hand walking on an empty moonlit beach with nothing but romance in the air. Nothing beats that feeling, and it is hard to get rid of. The feeling is like that annoying fly you can’t get to go away and just keeps coming back for more.

I didn’t always think this way though. When I was younger, about twelve, I never thought that I would be the one thinking this, out of my brothers. At that age I never thought that I would ever fall in love, get married, nor even have children. All I was worried about at that age was what my mom was going to cook us for dinner that night and if I could go to a friend’s house.

Of course, my thoughts changed, when I laid my eyes on who I believe is the most beautiful girl in the world. I fell victim to the spell called love, so to say, but I didn’t rush into things. I was only about fourteen when I first saw the girl of my dreams, and didn’t know exactly to go about this whole situation. I didn’t even fully understand that warm nervous butterfly feeling I got every time I saw her either. But I tried to play it cool. I started talking to her and her friends and asking questions like, “Does she have a boyfriend?”, “What is her personality like?” and questions in that genre.

Nothing really erupted between us until in the last few years. About a year ago we started talking a lot and hanging out on the weekend as much as we could and then one day I got the nerve to ask her out and we have been going out ever since. I really believe that we will be together forever and I know she thinks the same. It might be a rash thought at my age, but my love for her is undeniable and no matter what it will never change.

I guess love does get to the best of us, but I am not complaining. I think that everyone should be looking for that special someone, no matter what the conditions. I do believe in love at first sight and that will never change.