What Is Friendship

Nathan - Wanlut Creek, California

What is friendship?

Have you ever wondered if your friends are really your true friends? I believe that a big part of friendship is being true to your friends. Friends are people that you can tell your deepest darkest secerets to, and they wouldn’t tell any one else, they are people who are there for you till the end. In my life I have many friends, some that I know are my friends and some that I know that don’t care about me.

Friends that care about you are interested about your life and they want to know stuff about you. You will be able to tell them stuff about you and not have to worry about them telling anyone else. They wont talk about you behind your back, and if they are having a problem they will go to you and hopefully you will be there like they would for you. Always remember that if you aren’t a good friend to someone and say what he or she wouldn’t want you to be saying then they are probably going behind your back and saying what you wouldn’t want them to be saying.

In life you will know the friends that don’t care about you, and the ones that you would never tell anything private to, because you would know that they would tell everyone. It’s important that you figure out which friends are like this and don’t pay as much attention to them as you would to your good friends. Remember that before you pick and chose your friends know which ones are your real friends, and who the people who pretend to be your friends are. There will be many times in your life when you lose good friends and gain bad ones but always remember that bad friend will come and go, but a good friend is like hitting the jackpot.