Sierra - Loomis, California
Themes: environment

I believe in Nature.

I believe that sunshine can cure any ailment. That fresh air can turn the worst moods into great ones. I believe in the ocean, trees, grass, snow, sand, dirt, stone, and flowers. I believe that these are the creations I can depend upon. The only thing that will always be with me forever in my heart, my body, and my mind.

When I die I want to be put in the ground, no coffin, no concrete crypt, just me and the earth, together. And while I live, I believe in being outside as much as possible. No day for me is bad when I’m snowboarding down a pristine mountinside angelic with a coat of snow. No day is bad when I’m running through the spray of the the ocean glistening in the sun. If only everyday could hold the joy of looking upon the most beautiful sights of nature, then no day would be bad.

The earth is my home, my host, my heaven.

It heals my wounds and illnesses, because nature knows what is best for its children. If only we take the time to listen. It gives me the simplest of pleasures for free, and takes only what it needs and gives everything back. I know where I belong, and that is outside. I believe in nature.