Johnathon - snoqualmie, Washington

When I vas in sixth grade, politics, never really caught my attention. But over the summer it felt really awkward because when I was up stairs in my room listening to music or reading a book I would hear a really loud yelling, will finally I wanted to see what it was. When I came down I saw my step dad yelling at the T.V. I asked him why he was yelling, he looked at me and said.” Boy don’t even get me started!” So I sat down and watched the T.V. As soon as my step dad had his fun yelling I asked what again so he went on telling me about, politics. Now in seventh grade I know more about politics than half the adults I know. With the knowledge I know, and the knowledge I learned, I can fully confidently say, I believe Hilary should not be in office.

My first reason I believe Hilary should not be in office is she would sell out the country to stay in power. She would make it so immigrants have more rights then we do. This means there will be more immigrants in the U.S.A.

My second reason is she would stop the war in Iraq. We had General Petrause, and government officials to see if the war was working they all came back saying it was working and she said that General Petrause was a liar.

The last is I do not won’t to have a democrat in office because will not do any thing for this country accept down size the army and military forces. This means are army will be smaller and contrary’s can attack easier.

I don’t know about you but do you won’t a president that will sell out the country stop a winning war and down size are military forces. This is why I believe Hilary Clinton should not be in office.