Hanna - Ballwin, Missouri

God is the Best Friend You Will Ever Have

By Hanna B

Ever since I was a little girl, my parents have been teaching me about God and telling me to love and trust in Him. They have told me that He is the most important being in my life and that I should always turn to him when I struggle with different things in my life.

I used to think He was something that I had to believe in and I always had my doubts. I would think to myself that if I didn’t get my way, I would stop believing in Him. I would never say that out loud, only to myself. I had this thought for about a year. Then I realized how truly wrong I was in my doubts and how disrespectful I was being towards God.

The day I found God and really started believing in his influence in my life was when I had a horrible day at school and thought I had no friends. I sat down and started spilling everything out to God. After I started talking to Him and truly believing in all that he stands for, I started feeling so much better and things in my life started to get better.

God is the best friend a person could ever have. You can share anything with God and you don’t have to worry about your secrets getting out. This I believe!