Brina - APO

Have you ever felt as if you could not go on without a certain somebody in your life? Have you ever felt a never-ending hopelessness that has consumed your world? Your thoughts, your actions – everything has been a direct reflection of your current state of sorrow? I’ve been there, and quite recently; however, what we need to believe is that we do not need anybody in order for us to reach our highest potential.

I believe that each individual is capable of whatever they dream. It is a frame of mind. Of course this frame of mind is not easily achieved. We must realize every opportunity that is presented to us…every day. We must search deep within our soul. When we realize what we are capable of, the opportunities are endless. After we come to terms with the fact that we can be great on our own, life will present unexpected joys. Wallowing in sorrow can only lead to a downward spiral of self-pity. I believe that when we display positive behavior, only great things can come our way. It is easier said than done; however, if you internalize your dreams and goals, reality will present itself. Take a simple piece of paper and write down a statement. This statement needs to be something that you truly desire. Read this statement aloud as soon as you wake up and right before you retire for the night. Express your statement in a specific fashion and create a plan of how you’re going to make it happen. Before you realize it, this statement will develop into reality. You must believe in this statement – you must have absolute faith in the words that you are reciting. If you do not display a sense of conviction in your words it will amount to nothing. After a week or so, this statement will materialize into reality. You must put every appropriate effort into believing that your specific dream and/or goal will become reality. The power of our mind is endless – we must tap into our deepest aspirations and make them become truth. I believe that every individual in this world can find harmony – they do not need one specific person to achieve this. We are all capable of achieving whatever we want whether it is love, riches, or acceptance. Search yourself…find out who you are. Once you have learned to like and appreciate yourself for who you are, others will realize the positive aura that you have defined for yourself. Believe in yourself…believe in your potential as a human being.