David - Mapleton, Utah

Belief is a powerful thing. For all of us it is the foundational construct of how we perceive our world and move through life. I would submit that every war is fought over belief-I am right, you are wrong. It starts in our homes with trying to defend our ego so that at the end of the day we can feel good about ourselves. When it comes down to it, we all come from two places every morning; either love, which is spirit based, or fear, which is ego based. Pick the world and the results you want at the end of the day by choosing the space you get to come from. Love or fear. The beauty of life is you always have a choice. Although there is in my opinion, an age of innocence in which choice might not be an option, in life we always will have a choice. It’s our greatest gift.

Some of the most free and loving people came from the most oppressed and ugly circumstance. Yet they made a choice. A choice to love and live. And that has made all the difference.