Matthew - Ballwin, Missouri
Themes: sports

I believe all children should participate in a variety of physical activities. There are many benefits to participating in physical activities.

One benefit to participating in physical activities is that it is healthy for the body and mind. Children who exercise regularly will not become overweight and they will have more energy. They will also release stress, which improves mental health.

Another benefit to participating in physical activities is that it can teach kids life skills. Kids learn about teamwork, sportsmanship, and leadership.

Kids can either be in team or individual activities. For example, team activities are soccer, basketball, and football. Team activities are more social than individual activities. Individual activities are golf, tennis, running, walking, swimming, and skiing. Individual activities are enjoyed by kids who like to compete against themselves. Physical activities can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.

Kids should choose activities that they enjoy. It is good to be in a variety of activities, so kids will not get bored. If they are not having fun, they might want to quit

All kids should participate in physical activities. Physical activities can benefit all kids in many ways. The key is choosing those activities which are right for you.