jennifer - USA

Jennifer Aniska

I have few personal confictions but one I truly believe that there is someone out there for everyone. Every relationship is different some are bad and others end up good. You will never know who your soul mate is until you try to find someone. I have had high school relationships and they didn’t work out how I would have wanted them to. When I get out of high school and move onto college I will meet different people and experience new things. Many people try hard to find there soul mate, take your time they will come to you. If you don’t try as hard you will be better in life. Just believe in yourself, you will find the love of your life. I tried to find someone for me, but I realized that the more I try the more I am going to get hurt. I have gotten hurt so many times; I am done with high school relationships. I hope we are alike in many ways, we will spend every moment with each other.