Britt - naperville, Illinois

I believe in Bob Dylan. I believe in God. I believe that Speed 2 should never have been made. I believe Olson Twins should have never grown up. I believe certain people should never drive. I believe O.J. Simpson. No I don’t I lied. I believe there is a heaven. I believe there is a hell. I believe that all people are created equal. I believe no one is perfect. I believe in geniuses. I believe in Quentin Tarantino. I believe I will never get old. I believe we should not get essays on the first day of class. I believe everyone can be a good person. I believe in pumping iron. I believe in Martin Luther King Jr. I believe in faith. I believe in Microsoft more than Apple. I believe hard work pays off. I believe everyone deserves an opinion. I believe people can be wrong. I believe in freedom, and the pursuit for that matter. I believe money will not make you happy. I believe Sweden is wrong for being neutral. I believe ocean dumping is wrong. I believe environmental protesters are stupid. I believe protesters are stupid. I believe I bat .600. I believe I wish I could I bat .600. I believe math is too bland. I believe English is too tangy. I believe I believe the magic 8-ball is always right. I believe chicks dig scars. I believe I need more scars. I believe Oregon does everything opposite of the other 49. I believe Hawaii still has a Supersize option at McDonalds. I believe Supersize Me did not make it to Hawaii. I believe it is a problem that we can die for our country at 18 but how dare we drink a certain beverage before that time. I believe Abercrombie should go back into the hunting business. I believe Bill Gates has the power to take over the world, he is stupid for not. I believe reality T.V. is not reality, besides American Gladiators. I believe the 60s where hardcore, the 70s where softcore, the 80s was something 90s tried to get back but failed. I believe a real man hasn’t been born since 1920 sometime, possibly 1930. I believe these are all things that I believe.