Nathan - Ann Arbor, Michigan

I believe in getting lost in music, it is a way to calm your self and take yourself to another world where there are no problems. In my free time I listen to music non-stop at home, from the crazy guitar work of jimi Hendrix to the mellow piano of Thelonious Monk. It calms me, makes me focus better and I just enjoy to listen. You can listen to any kind of music you want too, coming from a family that listens to a lot of music because my dad owns a CD store; I hear something new every day. I feel that for those 20 minutes of that CD or that side of a record. It should just be you and the music, no interruptions. Another thing is that you should never be embarrassed at what kind of music that you listen too, if you like it then it doesn’t matter what your friends think of it. So saying all this I believe that you should relax every day and get lost in music. This I believe