Timothy - 29365, South Carolina

I believe that suicide is not the answer. Suicide is the selfish man’s decision. I believe that takes a current problem and makes a permanent solution for your eternity. Reading and hearing about stories of suicide make me wonder how someone could do such a thing to their family and themselves. I believe that no problem, no matter what, could equal the consequence of taking your life.

I believe that family relationships are a must. You can act tough and try to make yourself and others think that you are ok with hating or disliking family members. With these outside actions, we also begin to feel inside that this is untrue and that you can’t stop loving them no matter how much another side of you wants to hate them. I am a firm believer in that we as families need each other by our side for support and comforting in times of need. I believe families should stick together because there may come some day where that will be all we have.

Overall, I know that these two beliefs will help the world become a better place and we definitely would have less conflict. Suicide is not the answer and family.. is everything. I believe in life and family.