Cairlyn - rancho mirage, California

I believe in shooting stars. I believe in the power of one’s dreams. I believe in the faith and determination it takes to follow those dreams. I believe every dream is worth pursuing, and every star worth a wish. I am a hopeless romantic, I admit. I believe strongly in the power of live, and the miracles I believe love can create and inspire. My wish isonlu to love and be lived, and to live my life in love is the greatest dream come true. I wish upon shooting stars because for one fleeting moment and rare glimpse of light I am full of hope. I believe strongly on the power of dreams. I believe in miracles, and I believe wishes upon shooting stars can come true. I wish upon shooting starshecausr I believe in love, miracles, and I believe nothing is impossible. You don’t have to ne a romantic to fall in love, or believe in miracles.all it takes is a dream and possibly a wish upon a shooting star. Dreams come true when you believe. And when you wish upon a star, dreams come true.