peter - 97035, Oregon

I believe that indifference is the core of inhumanity and that those who hold such attributes are the same who chase their enemy’s through blackened tunnels. I believe that those who are passive only hallucinate optimism, while those who assert, have true hopes. I believe that just smiling might help one person get through their day but won’t help you get through yours. I believe that cynics and egotists are unanimous and although there population may seem high at times, they are still in the minority. I think it’s funny when people turn to socialism or some other form of radical government, claiming that their faith in democracy has dwindled. The humorous part is that this country has not seen a day of true democracy. I believe people should still vote even if it is useless. The only thing that can overpower dejection is creativity and hope, and as far as life goes, that’s pretty much all that we have.