Kim - Abilene, Texas
Themes: Christianity

I BELIEVE

I believe:

• God created all men and women equal and different.

• God expects all of the people to use the talents and differences he gave them to be the best they can be and to make this world a better place for the next generation.

• Many men and women have a tendency to feel threatened by others who are different and/or successful.

• As a result of feeling threatened and insecure, many people use the bible to condemn and alienate others, thus making it difficult for everyone to be the best person that God has created.

I hope that:

• People will stop using the bible to try to change and/or alienate others, such as when it was used to justify slavery resulting in the Civil War and keeping women from voting.

• One day everyone will realize we did not and do not choose our race, gender or sexual orientation.

• One day there will be an end to discrimination based on someone’s sexual orientation.

• One day everyone will embrace each person that God created and accept their differences.

• People will follow Jesus’ example and always do what Jesus would do.