Justin - Montgomery, Minnesota
Themes: peace, respect

Peace

Why do people fight? Why are nuclear bombs being made? Why do people make fun of people because of their religion, race and sexual orientation? Why can’t there be peace? These are some of the many questions that I ask myself when I think of war.

Peace is something that should be spread worldwide because I believe that everyone should get along with each other to stop the complications and deaths in this world. I believe in the phrase “treat people like you would want to be treated” for this reason. I mostly believe that everything happens for a reason but I still don’t think war is included in that.

I even believe in peace when it is the smallest things like when you drop something on the ground, pick it up and help the environment along with the rest of the world. I believe that the world should be known as a nationality of itself. I think students should respect their teachers as the teachers respect them and countries should show each other the same respect that they get from other countries during war.

The religion, race, and sexual orientation of people should no longer be a problem in our nation and in our world. This is why I believe in peace and respect towards others.