becky - montgomery, Minnesota
Themes: love

What I belive in is something everyone should belive in. I beive in love

I belive in love because it is allaroud us every person or everything loves. I have never met a person that didn’t love.

Love is a very strong word and it is not used as much as it should be. It is a strong emotion that I share with mamy others.

When I was eight or nine my little sister was born and I remember when I first held her in my arms. I was so thrilled to know that at that moment I had one more person to love. The first time I heard my little sister cry I brought tears to my eyes because it was a pure and loveing cry As she entered this world. I wish I could have relived that moment over and over again I never thought that I would ever hear anything so pure in my hole life, in that my little sisters cry was why I love so many people I wish that everything was as pure and as happy as love

Becky Dappen