Dustin - Lonsdale, Minnesota

Family Is Most Important

When I look back and remember things that I’ve done or fun times that I’ve had, most of them were with family. As I get older I’ve begun to see just how important family is to me. If you think you think about it you really do almost everything with your family whether it is going on a nice vacation or even just hanging out at home.

Family to me are people that you care a lot about and enjoy being with. No matter how you are feeling they can always make you happy. Some of the best times to be with family are especially on the holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the two times a year that I get to see people in my family that I haven’t seen for a long time. It is always nice being able to see everyone again and seeing what everyone has been up to.

Another cool thing about growing up and spending time with family is how amazing it is seeing everyone grow up or get older. I have a two year old brother and to me it seems like he was just born not that long ago. Another fun thing is thinking of all the fun times I’ve had while growing up with relatives my age. Some of my cousins and I are so close that we could practically be brothers because we have been through so much together.

I believe family is really important and there isn’t anything in the world better than spending time with family. They are always there for you even when you are struggling and they always push you to make you a better person in life. I believe you can tell a lot about a person just by how they interact with their family also. You can tell by how someone interacts with their family if they are a more laid back and easy going person or if they are the quiet type that likes to keep to themselves.

Well I believe that family is one of the most important things to have in life. How do you feel about family? Is it important to you?