Lisa Kae - tacoma, Washington
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I belive that sisters are the most important things you can have in life. They are family so I feel comfident in telling them home problems and they usually can realate to me. They can also be your best friends because you feel comfident to be yourself when you are with them. We may have small quarals sometimes and just want to tackle each other to the ground but it never lasts long. We love each other no matter what.

I have always lived with my dad and over the years my sister would visit me when they could. They wouldnever hesitate to help me out when i needed them.

Last December I was in a tough spot and needed alot of help. My sisters did everything they could to help me and keep me safe. My oldest sister, even with the pressure of being a newly wed and a member of the national guard, let me live her. My second oldest sister works very hard but always finds time to hang out, she helps my sister take care of me. They have done so much for me and and I wish I could find something big enough to repay them with. Sometimes we we have movie nights or find something entertaining to for just the three of us. Most of our friends say we are crazy when we are all in the same room but i think thats what makes us so speacial. We are pretty much the only family each of us has, so every minute I get to spend with the both of them is one of the best things i ca think of.