Andy - Bryant, Iowa

My First Vehicle Is Something That I Will Never Forget

Everyone has a car, but what was his or her first car like. I believe everyone’s first car should be something that reflects his/her own personality. When people first see your vehicle it should set a statement. It should also be unique because who wants a vehicle that looks the same as everyone elses? A vehicle should be able to provide fun for its driver.

My first car was a 1988 Ford Bronco that ran good but leaked a little oil. It was suppose to have a 302 but ended up haveing a 351 for an engine. That was good and bad. The good was that it had more power; the bad was that it used more gas. To make my truck more unique, I added bigger tires that were 33 inch Wild Countries and chrome push bar that I got for my birthday. I also put in a CD player with six by nine Pioneer speakers powered by a 200 watt MTX amp. It reflected my personality because it was a big and strong vehicle. I use it to pull our boat when we go fishing and pull the trailer. It was not anything special but it was my first vehicle. Something that would take me wherever I wanted. Having my own vehicle was great, I did not have to worry about how I was going to get to places. My father said since it was mine that I was resposable for taking care of it. I knew that he was right, so I would always check the fluids and keep it clean. It was really something that I could have fun in. I would take it into the fields after it got done raining and sling mud all over the place.

I believe that a guy’s first vehicle will be something that he will always remember. It’s not something that we forget no matter how it looked, or what we thought about it. I bought a vehicle that I could make my own. I made it different, so when I was out people would notice my vehicle. I will never forget my first vehicle