Wyatt - Sabula, Iowa

Dog is Man’s Best Friend

I believe dog is man’s best friend. A dog is always there to comfort, be there when feeling down, and to be a good companion while field hunting. A dog has an attachment to it master it gets lonely when people are not there to comfort it. Dogs have a sense about when you are not happy and when you are feeling happy. You know your companionship with your dog is always there. A dog can do wrong, but you look at them and it’s hard to stay mad. When your feeling down a dog is always there to comfort you on those days. Dogs help people in so many ways that people can not. You can talk to a dog and not get any back talk from them. They listen with open ears. But they can not give any advice. Dogs also work for you and listen to every command you say. Having dogs during childhood makes it even greater to have when you are older. Talking to the dog when your are just a small child is great especially when your brothers keep you away from what they are playing.

I have three dogs their names are Teddy Bear, Duke and Tank. Teddy Bear was just a few weeks when old. I got him from my cousin. He is half lab and half border collie. He is very energetic and very strong. When he was a puppy he was sleeping by our door and was lying on his back. I grabbed a beer bottle and set it by him. It looked like he was drinking pretty hard. He is one and a half years old. He is just a farm dog like Duke. Duke is a black lab, and he is older. Duke, we got from someone in town because he needed room to run. Duke is a one of a kind he loves the sound of shotguns. He loves to hunt, but he’s getting too old for it. Tank, on the other hand, is a goofy, uncoordinated puppy. I just got him from Davenport for one hundred dollars. Tank was 10 weeks old when I got him. He enjoys playing and being around people. My dogs are a great part of my life at home, They keep me entertained. Dog’s to me are great companions and very good friends. They are great to have around to keep you company. I believe dog is mans best friend.