Cristian - Heber city, Utah
Themes: sports

Crisitan P

Wrestling

What is it with people these days thinking wrestling is for gay or cowboy people? Do you

think wrestling is cool or not cool? I just joined wrestling a couple weeks ago and two

years ago I used to think it was really dumb, but now that I know a lot of moves and

know all the rules. I think it’s pretty cool because there’s this one move that you can flip

the kid over on his back and it’s called the fireman and that was the best move I have

ever seen. The first time I saw it I thought it was the coolest move I have ever seen and

that’s when I started to think wrestling was one of the coolest things ever. Then my

friend joined wrestling and he told me to join because it was really fun, but I didn’t

believe him but I tried it anyway. I told my friend that I will try it one day and if I like it I

will keep doing it, but if I hate it I will not keep doing it and he said ok. Then I just liked

it except sometimes the workouts are hard, but it’s worth it after you win your first match

because you are all pumped and exited.

I hope that wrestling gets noticed more by Latinos and African American and

different races of people so the sport can get more popular and so kids have something to

do so they won’t get in trouble and do bad stuff. Also they can get to know different

kinds of people so they just don’t hang out with only one set of people hat they usually

hang out with. All of this I really believe and I hope all of you out there

really believe this also.