World Peace

cheyennne - heber, Utah
Themes: peace

Will we ever have world peace? Some say that we will never have world peace and some say not until humans no longer exist. I believe that if we take the time to smile for a day and to laugh, not to fight, and to make the best of things for one day that we will one day have world peace. You see people fighting people killing others taking someone else’s freedom. And making others life miserable because of something stupid we need to try to take the time to be happy and to just be there for someone for one day and the world will be a better place to live. You see how there is people committing suicide and take there own life because there life is miserable it starts out with one person and travels throw to everyone. I believe that for one day we should smile laugh and make the best of things for one day that we would have world peace everyone would be a lot happier than they are right now. A couple of months ago, I was sitting in my room and the breaking news came on there was a shooting at trolley square it is a mall in Salt Lake City and a lot of people died that day because of one person those people died for no reason at all they we minding there own business shopping, and spending time with there family and that one guy toke there life away from them no one dissevers this. Instead of him going and shooting people he should have went to his room and went to bed or something that was not life changing now the family of those he killed are going throw a lot and are sad and scared but if he would have done something else to take his anger out no one who was at that mall would have died that night. I believe everyone could make a difference the world if we would stop this madness for one day thank you for reading my. I believe essay.