Dar - California
Themes: love, question

I believe that ive done this for way too long. Ive held this out for months, hoping and waiting, yet I don’t know what im doing. Ive never felt this way, ive never taken the time to be so careful of every and any action I take to ensure that the product is successful. Am I just faking it all or am I really doing something I want. Almost everyday I think, what am I doing?, its not going to happen, nothing will ever happen, but then theres that chance. I like were we are now, but it can only get better from here.

I believe in that chance that something CAN happen. I guess I don’t know if it will unless I really try. I haven’t taken one step toward it, even when I knew it could have happened, the opportunity was there. Everything was perfect, but not perfect enough for me. I want to make every and any first that happens PERFECT. That way everything will be memorized forever and never be forgotten.

If it works…and if it doesn’t…

If it works I believe that this is meant to happen. That I will be happy and you will too. That I will not only try to be the best but I will be the best, even with the flaws I know I have. Im willing to learn and Grow. I want to be there.

If it doesn’t, I don’t think it’s a waste. Ived changed because of the influence on my life. Every day that Ive spent, was wonderful. Even if I have to distant myself to move on, I want YOU to know that you’ve made a positive influence on my life.

YOU are wonderful.

YOU are amazing.

YOU have made the new me.

YOU deserve the best.

…I miss you