I believe in dreaming.

Lateisha - Albany, New York

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream. He dreamt of a day when the color of your skin didn’t determine your destiny. He dreamt of a world of equality. Although we have come so far since the days of Dr. King, we must keep the dream alive.

I too have a dream. I dream of achieving all my goals. I dream that everything I set my mind to, I will accomplish.

There was a time when I felt I wouldn’t succeed-I wouldn’t have the ability to reach my dreams. However, now, I stand tall, proud, and strong. Confident in myself and in God. Knowing all will work out in the end.

I dream of one day being called Lateisha Jacquelyn Judge-Hughes: “Attorney at Law; missionary; wife; and mom.” Fighting battles with my mind, and defending what’s good and pure.

I believe in my dreams because I am motivated, focused, and determined.