Darby - heber, Utah
Themes: sports

This I Believe……….

I believe in being outdoors I think that every one should be able to go outdoors because when you’re outside you usually tend to be happier then when you’re inside. And when you’re out side you usually some how get some sort of exercise. But when you’re in side there is not much that you can do to get exercise.

Also when you are out side there are tons of sports that you can do. Like when I go outside I love do things like Rodeo, Softball, Basketball and Hunting. I think that out of all these thinks that I do I love rodeo the most.

In Rodeo my events are Barrels and Poles. But out of these to I think that I like Poles the best because I am better at them and I love the thrill that I get from it. In my freshman year of school I was one a high school rodeo team. And my first Rodeo was in Brice valley were I competed in Barrels and Poles. In my first run I placed sixth. Sins I placed in poles I could got to state in Poles.

My sister is the one who helps me train my horse and takes me to my rodeos. But some times my parents will take me. Any way later on I went to Randolph and ended taking sixth in barrels and so now I could go to state in barrels to so now I can go to state in both events but sins I haven’t went to state yet and the years not over that all I have to say