Daniel - Heber City, Utah

When was the last time that you really reached to someone? Well I tell you that I’ve made some of my best friends by doing it. When I was little me, my older brother and our friends played a bunch of street hockey in our drive-way. Once this new kid named Cory moved across the street from us. Some of my brother’s friends went and knocked on his door to see if he played hockey. He did so we had another man to play. Even though I didn’t do the first reaching out, I still did reach out. Cory and I ended up being good friends for 3 or 4 years, so it defiantly paid off. There was another time, during summer band, when there was a new kid named Trevyn. Some of my friends and I reached out to him and now were really, really good friends.

So reach out to people and maybe you’ll meet some of your best friends. Maybe you’ll even meet your future husband or wife. Even Though I don’t reach out a whole lot, its defiantly given me some good friends.