Kelbe - Heber City, Utah
Themes: environment
  • Top 100 Essays USB Drive

People need to stop building houses in the mountains because we are destroying wildlife and we are pushing all the deer down so they can harvest on hay fields and when they come down we end up hitting them with out cars and killing them and the bears start going on the girls campground and the moose start coming in peoples front lawns and the elk are starting to come to the valley but they wont come on the roads during the deer hunt me and my dad went to a hay field and a herd of elk so we pulled out our binoculars to see if there were any bulls and all we seen is a spike with at least 40 head of cows so my dad said lets walk quiet they might push us out a buck so me and my dad went on a hill and turned around and looked at the mountains and I seen at least 3 houses on each hill that my family went to go on a picnic and I said to my dad when did them houses get up there so fast and then my dad said to me they have been up there for at least two years and then I looked back to were the elk where and I said the are some deer harvesting in that field some my dad said get your gun ready and I said why then he said because there might be a buck there and said to him isn’t it to late to shoot and he looked at his watch and said yes but we will still look to see if there is a buck in there so we know if we can come back tomorrow and said ok the we looked at there was a two by three and my dad said to me lets go ask the owner if we can come back tomorrow so we headed back to the truck and once we got back to the truck and the owner said to us any luck we both said no the my dad asked if we can come back tomorrow and he said sure so we need to stop building in the wildlife.