Rolin - Farmington, Missouri
Themes: nature

My Belief on Life

I have heard about this “God” character, as well as the one called Jesus, everywhere I go. But the strange thing about it is that, it seems strangely familiar to many of the fictional books I have read in my lifetime. Then I was introduced to a documentary called, “The Earthly God”, and after watching this movie, with all of its factual information, stories on how the Planet functions, and how the Planet itself creates and maintains life. The Planet Creates, the Planet Sustains, the Planet lives!

I BELIEVE, there is no God, there is no Jesus, and I also believe that the Bible is nothing but a book of all that a man believed, similar to what I have done. This belief in these fictional characters, as well as following their own made up way of life, would be no different than all the people, with their copious free time, playing a video game, then taking on the characteristics of their characters, and living life in the manner of that game.

Now, don’t say that I’m an atheist, because I don’t believe in what other Christians might believe, I just believe in the Planet as the higher being of our lives. If everyone would think about it enough, they would realize that the planet has a rotation of life, as of God. A lot of people say that God gives life and takes it away somehow, but there is no factual evidence behind this theory. On the other hand, the Planet creates life by creating living organisms that can reproduce by budding, sexually reproducing, or pollinating. There is no way that a fictional figure can provide protection for anything, even though a lot of people think he does, it is just a morale boost. By this I mean that just thinking that people have someone to back them up in everything that they do, it allows those people to perform more confidently. And in result, those who believe in this figure think that it is an act of his and not their own. The Planet, on the other hand, provides us with about five layers of protection from the infinitival dangers outside the Earth: the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, and exosphere.

I BELIEVE that the Planet is the only higher being, and should be honored and recognized as so. The Planet provides us with everything we need to survive and live happily. Those that believe in the aforementioned figure think that if they wish for help with an event in their life that they could get through by themselves but are too lazy to try, my grandfather and I have this to say: Wish in one hand, and shit in the other, then see which one fills up faster. So stick with reality and think about all of the factual information I have given out, and take it into consideration, because no one can get around the facts!