W - Napoleon, Ohio

This I believe

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, and dream for tomorrow,” is a quote that I live by. Life is something that has been given to each and every one of us. It is a very delicate thing that can be taken away in an instant. However, every person is different in his or her own unique ways. The ways that people treat their body and the ways you treat other people reflects character. It is extremely important to treat each day like a gift because life is extremely delicate and cannot be taken for granted.

Each day that I wake up, there is a lesson that can be learned. Whether it is very simple, such as tying your shoes, or as complex as learning about a future career that will effect my entire life. Each day’s lesson can be beneficial in the future. Many people tend to say that each day’s lesson is not important, but if I can learn from yesterday, it will benefit us today, tomorrow, and for many days to come.

I also must live for today because each day is so delicate. God has a purpose, or plan for my life and i must get pass every obstacle in my path to live out the plan that he has created for me. One day at a time I will learn new things and meet new people that will be beneficial towards my future. There is a reason that I was given today, so why not make the most of it and live for the moment because I am so fortunate to wake up each morning.

I also must dream for tomorrow because today was a gift. I look around me and I try to find things that I am thankful for. In many cases, people may forget that tomorrow is a gift. Each person must be thankful for today and dream for tomorrow because people never know what may happen. Life is so delicate. It can be given and taken away in an instant. So Learn from yesterday, Live for today, and Dream for tomorrow.