Houston - Albuquerque, New Mexico

I believe colors spread happiness. Their boldness and brightness bring a sense of liveliness to a dull reality. How would it feel to be trapped in a world of black and white? Colors are what make our world beautiful.

Colors express emotions. When people are joyful they wear vivid clothing which gives them freedom to explore the radiant world outside. When people are depressed they wear empty black shirts and pants which lets them stay hidden in their own dim space. Some people may say painting the walls of a room bright colors is tacky, but to me that smooth red or that chipping green represent a fullness in life that is hard to imagine being without.

Colors catch our attention and they mean more that just tints and shades. They are a universal language and understanding. For what would the world be without colors?