This I Believe: Adrian College

Chad - Wyandotte, Michigan

I believe that Adrian College is one of the greatest colleges around. It was by far the nicest college that I visited during my senior year when I was trying to make a choice of which college that I should go to. I chose Adrian College because they have so many ways to help out their students, in any aspect of their education. For instance if a student needs help in a certain subject that they are struggling in the staff member at Adrian College will do everything in their power to help the student be successful. At Adrian College there are many ways that students can be helped. They can receive tutoring in every subject for up to five hours completely free, they can borrow books from an academic services office, and they can help you with all of your writing because of the great opportunity to use the writing center. These are just some of the ways that students at Adrian can be helped out with their education. The way that the staff helped me out in my aspect of learning is in my freshman writing class we are allowed to revise a paper as many times as needed until we get the grade that we would like to have. I think this is a great thing because in the past I do not believe I have been a very great writer, but now I have the chance to make sure my writing is great, so I can earn those grades that I am looking for.

These are just some of the great things about Adrian College. This I believe is the reason that I chose to attend Adrian College.